Over the years, Emanuel Tire Family of Companies has evolved to meet the growing needs of local governments and the private sector to dispose of scrap tires throughout the East Coast of the United States. Norman J. Emanuel has received national recognition for his efforts to establish standards in the scrap tire industry and for deriving new uses for shredded tire material. Mr. Emanuel holds patents for his innovative design changes to scrap tire processing equipment.
Our mission is to provide the most efficient, competitive priced disposal service on the East Coast of the United States.
WASTE TIRE RECYCLING
• We will place trailers at your site for collection of scrap tires.
• We will provide individual pick-up service.
• We do tire pile clean-ups.
• Septic System Material (SSM)
• Tire Derived Fuel (TDF)
• Civil Engineering Material
• Safe-T-Play & Safe-T-Footing Material
• Sound Wall Material
• Rubber Reclaim Industry Material (RRIM)
The scrap tires are shredded and manufactured into products that meet Federal, State and Local EPA regulations.
SCRAP TIRE REMOVAL
Emanuel Tire typically receives scrap tires four ways:
1. Companies transport tires to our plant where Emanuel Tire personnel unload them.
2. Emanuel Tire trucks offer route pickup service in metropolitan areas.
3. Emanuel Tire trailers are spotted at high volume customer locations where
the customer fills the trailer and calls for a trailer exchange.
4. The clean up of illegal tire stockpiles.